The next Burnham Food Festival takes place on Saturday 27th October 2018!!
Come and stay and enjoy all the experiences of the Food Festival!!
While situated in a quiet village, there are plenty of choices to choose from locally ranging from:-
- Traditional village pubs serving good food & real ales.
- Various restaurants in Burnham-on-Sea
- For the keen walker there are foot paths locally or Brean Down
- Local cinema with live music nights
- Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole Caves are approximately 12 miles
- The City of Wells with the smallest cathedral in the country
- Glastonbury and of course the famous Glastonbury Tor